Excited. Late. Utterly rejected.
There was singing and cookies and it was all lovely--just me, sitting at the back table, all by my lonesome. I guess that'll teach me to be late again.
Real Mother's day started with church, and then a trip to Mill Valley.
This is how happy Matthew was to celebrate Mother's Day.
(this was more of a feigned cry than an actual one. I'm sure he was smiling on the inside.)
Mother's Day brunch at the Dip Sea Cafe with Nana and Papa.
Then to Old Mill Park to play.
There was Redwoods climbing...
and creek walking.
Isabella met a new friend, Jonathan, at the creek. Jonathan was 3 and oblivious to Isabella's tutelage on how to creek walk.
Moms.
I love mine. (Probably because she was never late to her mother's day tea)
This was the icing on the cake, for me, though. A picture (taken at the Mother's Day Tea) with a frame handcrafted by my daughter. It's the first picture I've ever seen where I actually think we look alike. Happy Mother's Day to me.







No comments:
Post a Comment