St. Patrick's Day Breakfast for Dinner.
Isabella walked into my room first thing Monday morning and asked if the Leprechauns had visited. I had totally forgot it was St. Patrick's day (and apparently children remember every tradition you have ever started, even if the holiday falls on a Monday.) I told her they might come while she was at school.
When she arrived home that day she was utterly disappointed when she didn't see leprechaun footprints in our house and figured they hadn't come. Then she discovered the note they left her in her mailbox at home.
Crisis averted.
Isabella walked into my room first thing Monday morning and asked if the Leprechauns had visited. I had totally forgot it was St. Patrick's day (and apparently children remember every tradition you have ever started, even if the holiday falls on a Monday.) I told her they might come while she was at school.
When she arrived home that day she was utterly disappointed when she didn't see leprechaun footprints in our house and figured they hadn't come. Then she discovered the note they left her in her mailbox at home.
Crisis averted.






No comments:
Post a Comment