Sunday, March 30, 2014

A Few of My Favorite Things...(Early Spring Edition)

 1. Reminder notes.
She wrote, "We need a new tire." and taped it to the door to remind Mark that the school van had a flat.
 2. Recycled computer paper-square-shaped snowflakes in Spring.
 3. This boy (almost) running after his ball (and then eating dirt).
 4. This girl who gets excited over the arrival of a tow truck to fix a flat tire.
 5. More reminder notes.
Some workers came to fix sewage pipes behind our house. Isabella wrote them a note and taped it to the chicken coop. I didn't realize what she was doing until I went out to see for myself.
 "My chickens were here but they died."  
I guess she felt it was important that the workers knew what happened.
Our landlord asked if it was a warning note to other chickens.
 6. These roses! Each year this rose bush blooms outside the playroom window for about 2-3 weeks. It is just gorgeous. Each year I take pictures of the roses but don't know what to do with them. So I post them on my blog.

No comments: