Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Few of My Favorite Things (Family Edition)

In the early days of January, we made our way to Loomis, CA  to have our photos taken by Vanessa Hunt, a friend of a friend. We'd never had our family pictures taken professionally, so this was kind of fun. I loved how they turned out. Everything looks better with a barn as a back drop. No?
Isabella was a ham. Getting her photo taken was just another way to display her ham-ful nature. Did I mention it was cold? This is one of my favorite photos of her. She's even a ham when she's cold.

I wasn't sure what shoes to put with her dress for the photo shoot. She left our house in her too-big rain boots, but I had a couple other pairs of shoes in mind. When we arrived in Loomis, I asked my friend we were visiting which ones she should wear. She immediately suggested the rain boots. I'm so glad I listened! They are so Isabella.

And this is probably my favorite one of Baby M.


This is the one where Mark was telling me something really, really, funny. Or not. I don't actually remember.
And then there's THIS one. My babies. I'm going to show them this picture every time they fight or get annoyed with each other as they grow up.
I don't know why I love this picture, but I do. I'm pretty sure it was a mess-up since our heads were cut off, but I still love it.

1 comment:

Kendra Leigh said...

Beautiful photos! I am a big believer in family photos every year to document how your family grows and changes. It is one expense I never regret. These turned out great!