Monday, October 13, 2014

A Few of my Favorite Things: Isabella edition

Isabella came out of her room as some character in some dramatic scene she was playing out involving her graduation cap from Kindergarten, her pirate fairy sword, her medical kit, and stick horse (and she couldn't pretend to be on a road trip and play with a doll in an actual audition?! A scenario that was probably too boring for her). Sometimes I wish I could live inside this kid's head.
First grade photo. I love this one. That face is so--her.
 Tree swinger.
Death defying chicken decor.
Isabella likes to rearrange things whenever we visit my parents' house. My mom always finds her little surprise arrangements days after we leave. This though, is one of my favorites. She perched these two little chickens on the ledge of the upstairs landing, facing out over the kitchen table, far below. They must have been terrified.

No comments: