Sunday, August 3, 2014

A Couple That is Annoyed Together (ahem, at each other) , Stays Together. (Summer date #4)

All dates can't be stellar. Especially when it's hot. We ate breakfast out and met some man named Jack, who was taking a break from a bike ride to Yountville.

Great idea for a date, we thought.

Jack recommended a bike shop in town, so Mark and I went to check it out.

I recently accepted a new teaching job at an elementary school 3 miles from our house. I am increasing my teaching days to two days a week this coming year, which has not been an easy decision for me because it means finding care for Matthew. But there are a lot of great things about this position--one being that I might just be able to ride a bike to work!

So Mark and I looked and made plans and took the back roads home to find a bike route to school, and that was a lot of fun, and then we weren't so annoyed with each other.

On to new adventures (and maybe a new bike in the future??)


No comments: