The idea came from Pinterest, but I customized mine. This Owl Family resembles one I know. But who whoo, I'll never tell. (And for the sake of creativity, let's ignore the nocturnal nature of owls).
Papa Owl sleeps so tight dreaming of places he can take flight.
He only wakes in times of stress, to give Mama a break from her wakefulness.
Big Sister Owl happily rests, cozy and warm in her sweet little nest.
She's mastered the night, sleeping soundly on, but still wakes up at the crack of dawn.
Mama Owl attempts to sleep, unsuccessful at counting sheep.
She dreams of a day when both eyes will close...the first day of college, I suppose.
Baby Owl, as happy as can be, stays up all night to torture me (er, Mama Owl).
Still, he wakes all smiles at dawn, his Mama's heart melts, the long night gone.

No comments:
Post a Comment