
Early morning
trampolining. No shirt. No shoes. No problem. Static hair? A must.


We ventured out to Mather to see the Stephens' NEW house! It is lovely! Here the girls are trying out the plush new(
ish) carpet, while watching Toy Story 3 on the newly moved
TV, eating Cheerios in newly washed bowls.


Highlight #3:
Scientopia. Of all the activities, you'll find Isabella here, at the train table, with Thomas and his friends, because she's obsessed.

Unless it involves sugar, then she'll take a break from the trains. Decorating a Valentine's Day cookie.

Highlight #4: Warm, sunny days. While the rest of the world seems to be buried in snow, we have had lots of sunny, warm weather, perfect for
finger painting, or paint smearing, if you will.



Highlight #4: A baby shower at our house for my friend Leslie. I was so engrossed with the lovely food, and the (non-edible) diaper cake, that I forgot to take pictures of the actual people.


In all my years I have never seen something as baby-shower magnificent as the Diaper Cake. 96 diapers fashioned into a three layer cake, complete with ribbon "frosting", and
onesie embellishments. Karly
Michie will now take your orders.

Highlight #5: Tumbling class with Allie and Chiarra.


Don't be fooled by appearances. This kid is having the time of her life. A move that would make even Curious George proud (and I'm pretty sure that's who she was trying to be).
No comments:
Post a Comment