Thursday, December 18, 2008

Girl on the Run

In early December I decided to run in a little 5k--my attempt to get back into shape since having Isabella. I had so much fun training for this race, which took place in Golden Gate Park. The weather was perfect for running: cool and crisp. My brother happened to be in town that weekend so I had a whole cheering section of 4 people!! Totally fun.













Uncle Dave bonding with Isabella

Girls on the Run is a non profit org. that trains elementary school girls how to run to help build healthy bodies and healthy self esteems. This was their final race for the season which is open for all to participate.

I'm pretty sure all the 8 year olds beat me, but I had fun anyway.
not ours, but so cute.

Mark was able to capture my big finish on video (I come behind the first group you see. )

No comments: