Love your blog! It is so nice to be able to get a glimpse at your life and your new baby. I was in Portland, OR for the 4th visiting Cindy's family... Summer in Portland was comfortable, but the kids definitely bundled up for the evening fireworks.
You need to figure out a way to let people subscribe to you blog (via RSS or Email) so they can get notice when there are updates. I use www.feedburner.com for mine.
Ok, I'm a dork. I just discovered your RSS feed at the way-down-bottom-nether-regions of your blog. I'm all subscribed now.... Now I just need to remember to look at my feed aggregator every once in a while.
2 comments:
Love your blog! It is so nice to be able to get a glimpse at your life and your new baby. I was in Portland, OR for the 4th visiting Cindy's family... Summer in Portland was comfortable, but the kids definitely bundled up for the evening fireworks.
You need to figure out a way to let people subscribe to you blog (via RSS or Email) so they can get notice when there are updates. I use www.feedburner.com for mine.
Talk to you soon, Kenny
Ok, I'm a dork. I just discovered your RSS feed at the way-down-bottom-nether-regions of your blog. I'm all subscribed now.... Now I just need to remember to look at my feed aggregator every once in a while.
Post a Comment